3rd ANNUAL PACKAGING QUALITY & INNOVATIONS SUMMIT 2021
The world is consuming more packaging than ever before, driven by complex global supply chains and the exponential growth of e-commerce. In trying to balance, cost, operational efficiency, product protection, and user experience, today's packaging solutions all too often come up short. Packaging today is becoming a key priority for supply chain leaders, with optimized and automated packing activities, as well as smarter, circular packaging solutions, propelling change towards a more efficient and sustainable future.
Across industries, increasing demands are being placed on packaging. There is now unprecedented interest in new packaging materials, new technologies, and new business models.
There is no simple solution to today's packaging challenges. Instead, companies need to pursue a transformational approach, adapting and rethinking multiple aspects in the entire product and packaging lifecycle.
The objective of the conference is to provide a platform for discussing initiatives such as research and experiences on the innovation of packaging materials and their application for a cross industry range of products, innovative package design, innovative printing techniques, technology and environment friendly packaging etc.
Senior Paper Packaging Specialist
Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Nestlé Research Switzerland
Quality & Regulatory Operations
General Mills India Pvt. Ltd.
Assistant Vice President
Reliance Retail Ltd.
Dr. Harshad Kothawade
Head-Regulatory Management & Trade Compliance India
Merck Life Science Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Prabodh Halde
Head Technical Regulatory
Marico Ltd. and President, AFST Mumbai
Dr. Vaibhav Kulkarni
Director & Senior Leadership Team Member - Abbott Nutrition Regulatory Affairs
Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Polycab India Ltd.
Lead - Packaging Development
Raymond Consumer Care Ltd.
Senior Manager – Packaging Development
Wockhardt Research Center
Head Procurement – India & Asia
Manager - Packaging Development
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Senior General Manager & Head of Packaging
DIAGEO India Pvt. Ltd.
Associate Director-Packaging Design R&D Pharma Sci,
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
Subhra S. Nandi
Guiltfree Industries Ltd. (The FMCG venture of RPSG Group)
Senior Manager COE Packaging
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Digitization in Packaging - Trends and Impacts
- Examining key improvement areas for kick starting you packaging optimization drive
- Examining key improvement areas for kick starting your packaging automation journey
- Driving efforts for implementing your Green Packaging initiative
- Examining opportunities in Smart packaging
- Lessons to learn from packaging trends in the sectors like Pharmaceuticals, Retails & Semi-conductors
WHO WILL YOU MEET
- Packaging Development
- Packaging Design
- Research & Development
- Product Development
- Drug & Food Safety
- Head of Quality Control/ Assurance
- Supply Chain
- Food and Beverage
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Retail & E-commerce
- Consumer goods
- Any other relevant industry which has packaging challenges & demands
- Stay updated about global and local upcoming packaging trends
- Get an overview on the approaches taken by the leading companies and industry professionals on Quality control
- The conference shall provide a platform for delegates from cross sectors to discuss new concepts and technologies required to advance the development of new packaging materials
- Get chance to learn and explore trending packaging technologies
- Learn about consumer insights being tracked by different brands
- An opportunity to learn and share the challenges, opportunities and solutions in packaging Innovation and Quality Assurance
- A platform to gather an overview of best practices being followed in the industry and also to share the same