5th Annual Packaging Quality and Innovations India Summit 2023
The world is consuming more packaging than ever before, and the impact of COVID-19 has added a lot to the way packaging is getting consumed now, other rising factors like increasing concerns and awareness towards the environment, the growing need for digitization & technology, complex global supply chains, and the exponential growth of e-commerce contribute a lot towards packaging demand. However, in trying to balance, cost, operational efficiency, product protection, and user experience, today's packaging solutions all too often come up short. Packaging today is becoming a key priority across the value chain with optimized and automated packing activities along with smarter, circular packaging solutions, propelling change towards a more efficient and sustainable future; now with newly implemented EPR norms that came in 2022 will push the growth of packaging in an unprecedented way demanding new packaging materials, technologies to evolve, and new business models.
Globally, the packaging industry sector has positioned itself as one of the fastest-growing industries across all countries. The industry is worth over $ 917 billion (in 2019), growing at a CAGR of 2.8% to reach $ 1.05 trillion by 2024. According to the Packaging Industry Association of India (PIAI), the sector is growing at 22% to 25% per annum.
At the same time, there is no simple solution to today's packaging challenges. Instead, companies need to pursue a transformational approach, adapting and rethinking multiple aspects of the entire product and packaging lifecycle. Therefore, the 5th Annual Packaging Quality and Innovations India Summit 2023 will address these challenges and share perspectives, new development, ongoing trends, and a road ahead.
This summit will offer an excellent opportunity to discuss, share experiences, listen to live case studies, network & exchange dialogue with industry leaders and learn about the current and innovative practices to improve and achieve your packaging goals.
AVP - Sourcing & Supply Chain
Reliance Retail Ltd
Food Safety and Quality
General Mills India Pvt. Ltd
Head Quality Assurance & Food Safety
Wilmar International Ltd.
President- Packaging, Automation & Brand Protection
Polycab India Ltd
Dr. Babu Rao Guduri
Joint Director (Training & Education Division)
Indian Institute of Packaging Mumbai
Deputy Director(West Region)
Food Safety and Standard Authority of India
Head Packaging development & Sourcing
TATA Consumer Products Ltd
Head Injectables Packaging Development
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Amazon India Operations
Category Lead - R & D Packaging, India Biscuits
Head of Packaging - Consumer Products Division
Piramal Pharma Ltd
Cummins India Ltd
Associate Director - Food Packaging Sustainability – R&D, AMESA & APAC
PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
Innovation Technology Quality - Packaging R&D, Global Emerging Markets
General Mills India Pvt. Ltd.
Head - Packaging Development
Jyothy Labs Ltd.
AVP- Head Packaging Operation and Project (India)
Emami Agrotech Ltd.
(Too Yumm, Naturali, Dr.Vaidya’s) Guiltfree Industries Ltd (The FMCG venture of RPSG Group)
Head Environment & Sustainability
Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co. Ltd
TATA Autocomp Systems Ltd
- Packaging guidelines and recent amendments for FMCG & F&B
- Inclusion of sustainability in packaging with cost-effectiveness
- Tamper-proof packaging's role in brand protection and how it evolved over the time
- Environment issues, EPR, and sustainability demystifying PWM
- Digitization of packaging production leading to packaging innovation
- Anticounterfeiting in Packaging
- Emerging trends and consumer preferences triggering the change in packaging
- New development & best practices
- Exploring new materials that are adopted in packaging
- Recent packaging norms
- Exploring digitalization and low-cost automation in packaging
- Adoption of the latest technologies to make a resilient workforce
- Insights on food safety packaging and changing scenarios of other user segment packaging needs
- Review of different packaging design need
WHO WILL YOU MEET?Functional heads of:
- Packaging Development
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Research & Development
- Product Development
- Drug & Food Safety
- Quality Control/ Assurance
- Supply Chain
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- To leverage this opportunity to meet, connect and exchange dialogue on various aspects of packaging design and innovations
- To network and leverage good practices, tangible, and practical insights
- Opportunities to share cross-industry experiences
- To address critical issues in packaging
- For business opportunities